From: "EW" <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 22:12:34
Reply-To: "EW" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: This Weekend - The case against binge-watching, 'Man of Steel' Movie Review, and more
This Weekend from EW.com
5 Great Things For This Weekend
1. The case against binge-watching - Mark Harris argues that binge-watching takes the spectacle and camaraderie out of watching television. For instance, no one is really talking about 'Arrested Development' any more, even though everyone waited years for its return. Join the debate!
2. 'Breaking Bad': Creator Vince Gilligan spills on the final eight episodes - ''Walt has been the world's greatest liar, and I think the person he lies most capably to is himself,'' Gilligan tells EW, ''So in these final eight episodes, perhaps the lies will cease to find traction and the scales will start to fall away from Walt's eyes. And when that happens, will Walt really begin to realize who he is? That's a question that we asked ourselves a lot in the writers' room this year.'' Read the rest of the interview here!
3. Kim Kardashian and Kate Middleton in 'King Me': The baby-switch epic that must be made!- When rumors spread that Kim Kardashian and Kate Middleton could have their baby on the same day, Jeff Labrecque had an idea for a baby switch movie that could sell millions of tickets!
4. Fashion Face-Off: Who is the best dressed reality TV judge? Round 1, part 1 - Tyra Banks vs. Naomi Campbell! Heidi Klum vs. Nina Garcia! Padma Lakshmi vs. Carrie Ann Inaba! Who has the best style? Vote!
5. 'Despicable Me 2': Gru's got a crush. Plus: more minion antics - If you can't wait to see the minions in all their glory, check out our delightful clip of some truly terrible (but adorable) minion firefighters.
To receive breaking news all weekend, follow us on Twitter:
Copyright (c) 2011 Entertainment Weekly and Time Inc. All rights
Become a fan of Entertainment Weekly on Facebook:
To subscribe to This Weekend or any of EW.com's other email products,
You have received this e-mail because you signed up to receive EW.com's
This Weekend newsletter. To unsubscribe, please click below:
For more information on how to opt-out of marketing communications from
us and our partners, please click or copy and paste this link into your
Please click or copy and paste this link below into your browser to see
For Further Communication, Please Contact:
Entertainment Weekly Customer Service
Attn: Consumer Affairs
3000 University Center Drive
Tampa, FL 33612-6408</P></P>